Say this post from the dailymail.co.uk. Love it! My favorite pictures below:
Vogue India November 2013 :
Editorial : It Had To Be You
Photographer : Signe Vilstrup
Stylists : Priyanka Kapadia & Lorna McGee
Hair : Keiichiro Hirano
Makeup : Terry Barber
Models : Kelly Gale, Gita Gale, Manu Bohra, Mariette Valsan, Nidhi Sunil, Natalia Rassadnikova, Anirudh Singh Kanecha, Chander Shekhar Bissa, Raghunath Singh Aaktali, Goverdhan Pareekh
- Caroline Brasch Nielsen for Vogue Paris December 2013 / January 2014 (thecitizensoffashion.com)
- Model Cards by Steven Meisel for Vogue Italia December 2013 (thecitizensoffashion.com)
- Vogue Spain Brides : Pareja Ganadora ( Winning Couple ) (thecitizensoffashion.com)
To make MM2’s invites, I used supplies from the Paper Source. Apparently, they do provide a whole service for diy cards and crafts. See their advice HERE
Also, the WeddingChick offers free printables from her website. Check out her cute SaveTheDates.
My very good friend recently got married and I LOVE her colors. Check them out for yourselves and let me know what you think! Congrats, dear S!
Interesting post at The Knot on finding the perfect wedding gown per your body type. How surprised was I to find that tall girls can wear ANY gown! Really?!? I guess this would compensate for being unable to find dresses long enough for any event other than a wedding, huh?
Monique Lhuillier Spring 2010 (courtesy Marie Claire)
In any case, the article provides good tips and designers to consider. There is also a slide show at Real Simple. Of course, it all comes down to the location and the budget. For example, long train for a farm wedding may not sound ‘dry-cleaner friendly’ while $50,000 for a dress worn once may not be realistic when the cost is your yearly salary.
Happy browsing and shopping!
- Lehengas: The Ultimate Wedding Dress For Indian Brides (happy8189.wordpress.com)
- Wedding Dress Trend (cannizzoclutch.com)